Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using bayfinancialpartners.co.nz. Nothing on this site constitutes advice of any kind, particularly NOT personalised financial advise. By using this site, you are agreeing to the following:
This information is provided as a guide only. Although we believe it to be accurate, only the financial institution listed can provide you with full information. Do not sign any document without taking proper advice from a professional and competent person you trust.
You may view, copy, and print the contents of this site for your personal information only, but may not do so for any commercial purpose without explicit written consent from Bay Financial Partners Limited, hereafter referred to as Bay Financial Partners .
The coding of bayfinancialpartners.co.nz web pages is considered intellectual property by Bay Financial Partners , the publisher, and will be protected under intellectual property rights law.
All brand owners own the copyright to their brand(s).
The content format of bayfinancialpartners.co.nz web pages are (c) copyrighted 2012 by Bay Financial Partners Limited. All rights are reserved, and content may not be duplicated, redistributed, or mirrored without the express written consent of Bay Financial Partners Limited, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Logos and original art are copyrighted. All rights reserved.
Our web pages may contain digital signatures to protect our rights under the law.
We provide this free service to consumers on an 'as-is' basis without representation to accuracy or suitability for any particular purpose. Bay Financial Partners uses its best efforts to provide reliable information. All information is either sourced from the public domain or is provided by the financial institution named, and Bay Financial Partners is not responsible for any defects, the results of any defects of this site, or any lost profit or income or consequential damages that may result. Always contact the listed financial institution directly to confirm all information before you invest or borrow.
Only the financial institution can give you confirmed, accurate information. Do not sign any document without taking professional, competent advice from a person you trust.
We have made all reasonable efforts to keep the information on this site as accurate as possible and ensure that the availability of the site is continuous and fault-free, but we are dependent on access to public domain information, and/or co-operation of the companies listed, and there are risks - outside our control - that information may be recorded incorrectly at the site or omitted from it or that the site may not be available. Neither the publisher, Bay Financial Partners , or anyone else engaged in providing this site or compiling information for it, accepts any liability for inaccuracies or any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from use of the site or any error at or omission of information from it irrespective of the cause.
We may collect and store information about the way this site is used. This may include sending a 'cookie' to your computer which identifies your computer uniquely but does not identify you. We will not collect, store or use any information about you personally except as provided by you and only to the extent necessary to provide information requested by you. If you wish to access or request correction of personal information, please contact us.
We may modify or update or change these conditions from time to time with or without notice to you. Amendments will come into effect as soon as they are posted. You are responsible for reviewing these and will be taken as accepting the then current conditions each time you choose to use the site.
This site and these conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. The New Zealand courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Email addresses provided to Bay Financial Partners via this website for various services may be express or inferred consent under the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007, Part 1, s 4(1).
Persons registering to use the Bay Financial Partners Discussion Area forum are required to provide a valid email address. Such persons will be deemed to have consented to receive email from Bay Financial Partners under Part 1 Section 4 (1) by inferred consent. Such email will be confined to messages about investments, news and other financial services that Bay Financial Partners considers may be of interest to Bay Financial Partners Discussion Area users.
As a user, you may unsubscribe from the email service, but in the event that you do unsubscribe, Bay Financial Partners reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable and remove you from the Discussion Area forum.
THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS - ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE". NEITHER Bay Financial Partners ITS DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS INFORMATION AND MATERIALS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED, EXPRESS OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, IS GIVEN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS.
Limitation Of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Bay Financial Partners LIMITED ITS DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF Bay Financial Partners LIMITED OR REPRESENTATIVES THEREOF, ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. HYPERLINKS TO OTHER INTERNET RESOURCES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK; THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, OPINIONS EXPRESSED, AND OTHER LINKS PROVIDED BY THESE RESOURCES ARE NOT INVESTIGATED, VERIFIED, MONITORED, OR ENDORSED BY Bay Financial Partners LIMITED.
1. Bay Financial Partners Limited does not warrant or represent that the information on this website is accurate or complete or able to be relied on for any purpose.
2. Any use or non-use of the information is the responsibility of the website user or other party so using or not using same, and such party agrees to indemnify Bay Financial Partners against any and all liability whatsoever for :
(a) any such use
(b) any such non-use
(c) the consequences of any use or non-use
3. If for any reason Bay Financial Partners is, notwithstanding this disclaimer, held liable to the website user or any other party, the amount of any liability shall be limited to the reimbursement by Bay Financial Partners to such party of the cost of accessing the information causing the liability. Bay Financial Partners shall in no circumstances be liable for general, punitive, exemplary or other damages to such party.
4. The website user agrees, and shall procure any other party to whom it passes on any information gained from this website to agree, not to alter the presentation or content, reproduce, copy, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate, market, licence or commercially exploit the information in any manner without the express written consent of Bay Financial Partners .
5. The website user agrees not to use the information for any illegal or immoral purposes.
6. These terms and conditions apply to any other sites and information thereon for which Bay Financial Partners is not responsible but which may be pointed to by Bay Financial Partners from any Bay Financial Partners website.
7. All information on this site is copyright to Bay Financial Partners Limited and/or Bay Financial Partners Limited's providers, or suppliers.
- Last updated on .