Trauma Insurance pays you a lump sum if you suffer a major trauma.
Have you ever thought about what your life might be like if you became seriously ill or injured?
There would be many uncertainties that none of us want to be faced with, for example:
- Will I survive this illness?
- How will I pay my mortgage?
- Am I getting the best treatment possible?
- How will I adapt to the physical limitations that I now face?
Trauma Cover gives you financial freedom to make your own choices, at a time when your health has been seriously affected, and you may have to rethink your future.
Here are a few examples of how Trauma Cover has helped some of our clients:
- assisting with medical costs associated with recovery
- seeking alternative treatment
- paying for drugs that are not government funded
- paying off the mortgage
- going on holiday
- subsidising lost income
- paying for home alterations, rehabilitation and home help.
You decide how you spend the lump-sum payment, allowing you to create a lifestyle that is yours.
Trauma Cover is comprehensive with different products available covering a wide range of conditions with many special features – this means that you are more likely to be paid if something happens to you.
Some of the features available today are
- Additional cover for a range of 'lifestyle events' e.g. if you get married, have a baby or buy a new house, allowing you to keep your insurance up to date with your changing lifestyle, regardless of any changes to your health.
- Specific time spent in intensive care can result in a full and immediate payment regardless of what has happened to you.
- Early partial payments upon diagnosis of specific conditions. Help with any immediate adjustments you may need to make following a diagnosis.
- Off-shore transport home costs can be covered. Peace of mind knowing that if you become seriously ill while overseas you can get home immediately.
- Full payment of your Trauma Cover if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness meaning financial freedom to do as you choose.
- Accommodation and transport allowance for a support person, you don't have to worry about the additional costs of having your loved one with you if treatment is unavailable locally.
- Assistance with ongoing costs giving you the financial freedom to concentrate on making a full recovery.
To discuss Trauma Insurance or any of your other insurance needs please phone one of our advisers on 07 578 3863 or Freephone 0800 867 323.
- Last updated on .