Thanks for completing the KiwiSaver Fact Find
What happens next?
The system will send us an email telling us you've completed the Fact Find.
Then we will:
- Review the information you've provided and update any changes required in our systems.
- Review your answers for reasonableness and contact you if we have any questions.
- Complete the next steps required and get back to you within five business days.
If you haven't heard from us within seven days or if you have any questions now please contacts us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 07 578 3863.
Feel free to browse the rest of our site. Here are some more articles about KiwiSaver you may find interesting:
- 5 Things to Ask Before Moving Your KiwiSaver
- ANZ KiwiSaver Calculator
- First Home Buyers can use KiwiSaver
- FMA KiwiSaver Health Check
- FMA KiwiSaver Tracker
- Generate KiwiSaver
- Improved KiwiSaver Reporting
- KiwiSaver - from Sorted.co.nz
- KiwiSaver - The Facts
- KiwiSaver Fact Find Completed
- KiwiSaver for Retired People
- KiwiSaver Government Contribution is Money for Jam
- KiwiSaver HomeStart Grant
- KiwiSaver Providers' Contact Details
- Making the Most of KiwiSaver Government Contribution (GC)
- Morningstar Quarterly KiwiSaver Survey
- Protect your Retirement Funds from Creditors with KiwiSaver
- Thought Provoking Articles on KiwiSaver
- Transfer your Aussie Super to your Generate KiwiSaver Account
- Update regarding KiwiSaver HomeStart applications
- When to Review Your KiwiSaver plan
bayfinancialpartners.co.nz is operated by Bay Financial Partners Limited and is not endorsed by, or affiliated with, the government or Inland Revenue. Bay Financial Partners Limited is using the KiwiSaver trade mark and logo under licence from Inland Revenue. To view the official New Zealand government KiwiSaver website, please click here.
- Last updated on .