Skip to main content

Find a Justice of the Peace in New Zealand


Find a JP in New Zealand

These days we often have to ask people for certifed documents. Many professionals can certify documents for you, but some will charge you for the privilege. A Justice of the Peace (JP) can certify and witness legal documents for you and they don't charge a cent. There are many JPs in New Zealand, often retired professionals giving back to the community, you might even find one in your street.

You can find a Justice of the Peace (JP) nearby you from the Royal Federation of New Zealand Justice's Associations Incorporated website at >>

  • Last updated on .